Determine Home Value:
What is my home worth? This is a great question, but if
you are considering selling your home the question that you are
most interested in, is not what is my home worth. The real
question is What Can I Actually Sell It For?
Determining a home's value is not an exact science there are many
variables and questions that need to be considered such as:
- What are homes selling for?
- What is a good price per foot for a home?
- How are the short sales, and foreclosures affecting my
home's value or potential sale?
- My home has many upgrades in it that the other homes that
have sold do not have. Can I get more for those upgrades?
- What objections am I going to get when I sell my home?
How do I handle those objections?
- How much extra can I get for having a third car garage?
What about a home warranty?
- What is the real estate market like these days?
- How long will it take to sell my home? What is the
average time on market for my area?
- Which homes have sold recently in my area?
- Which homes have not sold that have been on the market and
- What kind of buyer would end up buying my home?
- How does the school district affect my value?
For a good article on
comparable sales and how it affects your home value click here
I've seen enough please set a no obligation appointment
with me as soon as possible to evaluate the potential sale of my
I don't want to waste your time just e-mail me some
information about the current market conditions. You can also see our monthly market recap here.
|Share This Page With A Friend:
|Add This Page To Your Reading List: